By actively working your way through this thought-provoking short course, you will have the opportunity to challenge commonly held concepts and beliefs about ageing and take a fresh look at the possibilities for the future. You will: –
- Develop your own perspective on ageing in the 21st century
- Reflect, examine, and challenge your current mindset on some of the ages and stages of adult life
- Define what we mean by ‘Mindset’ and appreciate the connection between thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Consider and question your inner dialogue and attitude to: –
- The Ageing Society
- Chronological age in today’s world
- Functional age
- Identify opportunities to refresh your mindset and reframe thoughts, attitudes and behaviour to reshape your futur
About the Facilitator
Dr Angela Robertson is an inspirational author, speaker, coach and workshop facilitator with a wealth of experience in maximising individual and collective potential.
Through her writing and speaking engagements, she encourages people, regardless of their age and stage, to continually expand their horizons, leverage their strengths, and channel their energy into activities that matter.
In her ‘Older and Bolder’ series of four books, she shares inspirational short stories about everyday men and women in New Zealand who embrace the second half of life. Inspired by their example, whatever our age and circumstances, so can we! These are available from online book stores or directly from the author.